2010-11-18

Thank you.

On the way home I looked up the sky,
a star was twinkling.
The sky was deep blue near the black.

One of my apples Boo called me a few minute ago when she arrived at her home.
She didn't have dinner.
"What do you eat ?" I said to her.
"I think I'll take my father's carry and rice." Boo answered.
"Do you eat some sweets?"
"Yes, maybe. I eat till my heart is filled up when I want them."
She said so but she is so skinny.
So I asked "Why you so skinny? "
"I don't know but lately my tummy is little big and not so skinny." she said.
"Oh, really?? How much do you weight?"
"maybe 42Kg"
"Oh, well you are always so slim. I'll be trying not to overeat."



I fell like using English.
Thank you for reading mine and your time!
Good night✸

3 件のコメント:

  1. 英語はわたしを単純にしてくれる。
    (英語の初心者だからだと思いますが。)
    だから、ぽへぇ~・・となる。

    返信削除
  2. Booooo is too shy to say "Hello,long time no see!How are you?"  …(・ω・)♪♪...φ(._.)

    返信削除
  3. Yes, I know. ♡
    Let it be.

    Thank you for writing in English♩
    I remembered how to use "too~to do" now.

    返信削除